CarbonX™ Carbon Fiber PLA Filament – 1.75mm
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
CarbonX™ CFR-PLA by 3DXtech® is an improved CF reinforced 3D printing filament vs. the competition. Made using High-Modulus Carbon Fiber (not carbon powder or milled carbon fiber). This filament is ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high modulus, excellent surface quality, dimensional stability, lightweight, and ease of printing. Made in the USA using premium Natureworks®PLA and high modulus carbon fiber.
CarbonX™ Carbon Fiber PLA Settings:
- Optimal Print Temp: 190-220°C.
- Bed Temp: 23 – 60°C (Heated bed NOT necessary)
- Bed Prep: Blue Painters Tape, PVA-based Glue, Hairspray
- Nozzle: 0.4mm or larger hardened or stainless steel nozzle
- Layer Height: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers below 0.2mm with CF Grades.
* Prolonged use may lead to premature wearing of standard brass or low-end nozzles, for this reason, we recommend using a hardened or stainless steel nozzle. *
|Spool Sizes||750 Grams||500 Grams|
|Hub Diameter (mm)||53.09||53.09|
|Spool Diameter (mm)||201.61||201.61|
|Spool Thickness (mm)||63.5||53.98|